“This project is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Union”
The HUB YDP is based throughout Carlow County and works from our different buildings.
What do we do?
The HUB YDP is community based; multi-agency crime prevention initiatives which seek to divert young people from becoming involved (or further involved) in anti-social and/or criminal behaviour by providing suitable activities to facilitate personal, positive, social and personal development, civic responsibility and long-term employability prospects.
This work is completed through:
- One to one work
- Small group work (as required)
- Interventions that are planned looking at offending behaviour, substance misuse, peer relations, family relationships, education/training, attitudes, behaviours and leisure time.
- Liaison with relevant agencies to the young person’s needs
Who do we work with?
Young People age 12 -18 years referred to the project
What can Young People expect?
A Youth justice worker who will:
- work with you to address your needs.
- listen to you.
- offer support and advice.
- empower you to make changes.
- advocate for you when necessary.
What can Parents expect?
A Youth Justice worker who will:
- work with you to achieve the best outcomes for your young person.
- provide a safe place for your young person.
- provide a professional service.
For further information, please contact:
The HUB is run by Aisling Reade, Adam Kennedy & JoJo Nolan. They can be contacted by phone or email.
Aisling Reade 085 7132751 email@example.com
Adam Kennedy 086 1449917 firstname.lastname@example.org
JoJo Nolan 087 4276344 email@example.com
The HUB Youth Diversion Project is co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund Plus Operational Programme Employment, Inclusion, Skills and Training (EIST) 2021 – 2027.